Friday, September 21, 2012

Challenge Card Day 84 Christmas Family



My mom loves cards with 4 people on them because that is how big our family was. So I am making a set of 20 for her for her birthday. This is how I got so far behind on my challenge posting. So sorry. I may be behind for a little longer because stamping the solid images can be harder then the outline images. I started out using Crumb Cake ink but it just didn't look right. So I changed to Cranberry Crisp. I finally got all the images stamped so now just to stamp the inside. The family image is from Welcome Christmas and the sentiments are from A Christmas Cardinal. Patterned paper is Foo-Fa-La by Autumn Leaves. Embossing folder is by Sizzix. Ribbon is also Cranberry Crisp. I am going be so sad when I run out of Cranberry Crisp.

No comments: