Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Encourager Cards


My church has an Encourager Conference in the Summer for pastors from all over the US. Two weeks before the conference we send cards to each pastor and his family - one each day. These are some of the cards I have made for the conference. For the first one I used SU Bitty Backgrounds and an old wood mounted CTMH flourish stamp. The Happiness Always is from the SU Happy Harmony Set. The patterned paper is by Paper Adventures and a little bit of Basic Grey!



This card was made with Anna Griffin patterned paper and the Classic Rose Wood Mounted CTMH Stamp Set. I got this set on Ebay and I think it was my first stamp purchase.





This card was made with the SU Delight in Life flower. This little flower comes in handy on a lot of projects. I put some tiny self adhesive "jewels" in the center of the flower. I made a birthday card for my 13 yo to give his girlfriend. It looks a little more like a teen than most of my cards.





This card also used a SU Delight in Life flower. The sentiment is from SU Mixed Greetings.



These last two cards use Best Blossoms leaves and more Anna Griffin paper.

No comments: