Thursday, January 31, 2008

My American Idols Scrapbook Page


These are pictures from last Christmas - 2006. That is the year we discovered Karaoke Revolution. We started with Singstar but it is a little more difficult - not as much for getting the right notes as getting the right rhythm. I always have difficulty finding red and blue paper without it being a patriotic theme. I love that paper but it was not really appropriate here. The stripe is from the textiles pack from Creative Memories. It comes in handy for me because evidently I love to buy red and blue clothes for my boys :-) The red paper has a splatter print that really does not show in the pic. I stamped a mixture of Real Red and Charcoal gray ink using a Fancy Pants stamp from Bella Brush. I love these stamps because they are so substantial. They are kinda' pricey but worth it. They do require a larger acrylic block. I did not have one that large so I ended up using one of my Cuttlebug plates. It was just the right size. They will also work with that Fiskars stamp press. The blue paper was from a paper Stack and the black is Bazzill.

2 comments:

kristi said...

Liked it!

kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.