Saturday, February 7, 2009

Divine Design Challenge


I just found this challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.com called the Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge. These are my first two submissions for January and February. The January card is for our encourager conference in June. I used a JRL Designs stamp for the image and a printworks stamp for the scripture. I cut and embossed the scripture with my nestabilities and used the threading water punch for the scallop. I hid a little piece of black card stock under it. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the paper. I embellished it with some MS ribbon and a Prima flower and pewter charm.

My submission for February was dome using kraft paper, pink pirouette, chocolate chip, white and a scrap of burgundy that was in my stash. The dp is Dee Groenig paper. I embossed above the MS cornice punched edge with a Cuttlebug folder. The stamp is Holly Pond Hill by Uptown. The butterflies are two different Martha Stewart punches and are embellished with rhinestones. I will be sending this to a friend I have not seen for over 15 years. I hope she likes it!

No comments: