Thursday, February 19, 2009

Easter Card for Card Sketch Challenge


This Easter card was made for last weeks sketch challenge at SCS. I love all the PSX stamps. They may have still been in business if I stamped back then. At least that is what my dh would say. I stamped it with black Stazon and used SU markers to color it. The patterned paper is Bo Bunny. The cardstock is certainly celery and summer sun. I used my new MS border punch and Prima flowers and Swarovski crystals to embellish it.

The stamp for this card is by Whipper Snapper designs. I am really starting to be partial to these whimsical stamps. I used a blender pen and ink pads to color the image. It gives a much more soft look than SU or Copic markers. The sentiment is a computer font from this software I bought for a deal on Ebay. It is by Creative Memories and called Heritage, Vintage and Retro. It has some great fonts and I got it new for $5.00! The printed paper is Paper Adventures. The Card Stock Certainly celery and ballet blue. The ribbon tag die is a Spellbinders die. And I used a Fiskars punch for the border.

No comments: