Monday, April 15, 2013

One Layout - Two Different Cards



My first card today was made with the StampIn Up! set called Bells and Boughs. I used Copic markers to color the image and I sponged A mixture of So Saffron, More Mustard and Yoyo Yellow ink on top of a splatter background stamp and the sentiment. The sentiment is embellished with small rhinestones. Cardstock is Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wasabi. I cut the opening with a Labels framelit die and used an embossing folder after that. I added a small piece of designer paper behind the opening.


My second card is a little simpler. I needed a quick thank-you card so I used Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade and Creamy Caramel cardstock on this card. Sentiment is from the Stampin Up! set Watercolor Trio. I added some flowers and a button for embellishment.

No comments: