Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rosey You Are Loved Card


Well, I am finally back! It has been longer than I thought but I finally finished all the wedding invitations for Jennifer and Elizabeth and scrapbook pages for my ds Daniel. I will be posting the invitations soon along with a few of the pages.

Today's card was done using the Stampin Up! stamp set called  
You Are Loved. The sentiment stamp coordinates with the Stampin Up! 
Decorative Label Punch. I used Rose Red ink and Paper also with Very Vanilla paper. The decorative oval was made using Vary Vanilla paper with my Cricut that I got for Christmas.

My goal is to post 365 cards between June 22, 2012 and June 21, 2013. I have a long way to go so I may be posting more than one card daily for a while. I have gotten quite a few new sets since the first of the year so I will have plenty of inspiration!

No comments: