Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another Christmas Scrapbook Layout

BEFORE

Here is another Before and After scrapbook layout. I liked the before OK but I just knew it could look more like my style.


Anyway, I hated throwing away the Anna Griffin and Bazzill paper but I did not have enough to fix it with this paper. This is last time I worked on Christmas layouts and I never got to journaling. I liked the way the pictures popped but I wanted the elements to blend better.

AFTER

So, back to Basic Grey Dasher collection but I still used Bazzill for the solid. This is the first layout I machine stiched. I didn't want to use my good machine so I used my old one. It skipped a lot so I need to get a second hand machine to just sew paper. I love the effect.

I inked all the patterned papers and used my Cuttlebug for the titles and photo turns. I used a Stampin Up punch to make the scalloped edge and some ribbon by American Crafts. I tried using my Cuttlebug to make felt flowers for another layout and it worked great. I will post them later in the week so check back.

1 comment:

kristi said...

Those are good....and a lot of them, too. I even saw one of mission man in there (hee hee....my blog name for him).