Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Citrine and Pearl Necklace Set

Today's set is made from citrine nuggets and rondelles. It also has golden freshwater pearls and topaz Swarovski crystals along with gold-filled findings. The citrine nuggets came from Firemountaingems.com. The rondelles and ear wires are from beadaholique.com. The pearls were bought in the May Grapevine, Texas bead show. Ayla's Originals usually has a booth there and have amazing quality freshwater pearls. I usually try to stay monochromatic when I bead. I like clean lines and contemporary designs. I have been beading for about 5-6 years now. It is another addiction like scrapbooking, sewing and card making :-) Every time we take a vacation I have to find a scrapbook store or bead shop. They even have a great bead shop in Marble Falls, Texas! This was an easy set to make. There is only some minor wire-wrapping for the earrings and bracelet dangle.

No comments: