Monday, March 10, 2008

Christmas Scrapbook Layout



With this set of layouts I am all caught up with Christmas. I can't decide what to go to next in scrapbooking so I may take a small break and do some jewelry and cards. I am making my son's girlfriend a necklace using freshwater pearls and jonquil Swarovski crystals for Easter. My other jewelry project is a bracelet for my friend Lesa for her Bday. I gave her a necklace and earring set using Starshine Swarovski crystals and black onyx for Christmas. She told me she wanted a matching bracelet for her Bday. I also need to get back to making card for the Encourager Conference at my church.

Our pastor, John Meador, is carving a cross this year on Easter Sunday. It is a great inspiring service. If you are looking for somewhere to visit on Easter morning and live in the DFW area, come on by. You can visit the FBCE website at firsteuless.com for more information.


Back to scrapbooking! I used Basic Grey again (surprise:-) from the Fruitcake collection. The text is printed on clear labels and the paper edges are inked with brown and some black ink. The Solid paper is from the The Blush collection and Scralet Letter. The red had some pink distressing on it so I inked over it with dark brown. It really covered the pink and looked like it was brown in the first place. I am going to experiment with inking the solids more to see if I can make them coordinate with some prints I have.

No comments: